Calming Aid For Dogs
These bacon-flavored calming supplements help dogs chill the pup out!
You may also like
This product is rated 4.2 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 5 reviews.
- Victoriah V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMedication?
We call this her night time medicine, it helps her calm down enough to go to sleep. It works like a charm every time!! Oh n btw puppy is almost a year old, and a very high energy breed.
- Patricia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThanks for the Calming aid
It helps Tink make it through the terrible thunderstorms we have. We are so glad we found it for her
- Taffy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoShocked
This shocked me the most. I got it for my pit mix who is terrified of storms ( we have to medicate heavily). He will usually not take something like this unless it’s crumbled in his food but he took it straight from my hand and we didn’t have to medicate him as much for the last storm. Extremely happy with this
- Mary H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoCalming aid for dogs
Ollie enjoys them !!!!Bark Food4 months ago
Hi Mary, thank you for the time sharing your feedback! We're so happy to hear Ollie and Duke loves their Bright Original Dental Chews and Ollie's enjoying Calming Aid For Dogs! I hope this helps with their healthier smiles and keep them calm if they feel a little anxious. <3
- Robin F.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoCalming aid
He eats it ,but it doesn't work.H e is still super anxious when I leave for work..Bark Food1 month ago
We understand how important it is for your pup to feel calm and comfortable, especially when you leave for work. To ensure the best results, we recommend following our serving suggestions, which are tailored to your dog's weight. It's essential to administer the recommended amount of Calming Aid at least 30 minutes before any stressful situation, such as when you leave for work. Kindly chat with us if you need further assistance!